Joel was sick today, but not as sick as the girls. He mostly just laid in bed and made moaning noises. Ugh. I'm so over this! I'm holding out hope that LB and I won't get it. It is taking forever for us to be over it!
In other news, we made our gingerbread garland today. My original plan was to make gingerbread men cookies and poke holes in their hands with a straw before baking them. Then we would make some icing and decorate with sprinkles and stuff. And then I looked up the directions for gingerbread, and that all went out the window. Let's be realistic. I don't have time for that nonsense! So we made them out of foam and glitter, which the girls loved, and this way they won't attract bugs. Heaven knows we don't need that!
It is really cute. I'm not sure if I like it hanging there, and I've already moved it once so it may move again. It is festive and fun though!
Someone was up to his usual naughtiness today:
Here he is eating a cracker that he stole out of the package his daddy let sitting around. He's not even ashamed of his bad behavior...he came out to show me he had it! (As a side note, do you have any idea how hard it is to get a non-blurry picture of this kid? He moves around way too much!) Do you like the way his hair is sticking straight out from his head. Pnut touched his head and said, "oh, his head isn't wet." Then I had to tell her that was because he was putting food in his hair at supper and it stuck out like that. Lovely.



No comments:
Post a Comment