I wrapped all of the presents that we have at this time tonight that I hadn't gotten done the other time. I learned (or really just confirmed) that I am not very good at wrapping presents, especially things that aren't in boxes. As long as it is all covered, I'm happy. It is not pretty! I also learned that I am getting old. Sitting on the floor for a long time is really hard on my knees and makes my back ache. Great. But hey, it's all done now! I have a few more things to get for Joel and probably one more thing for LB, and that should be it! Yay!!!
Tomorrow we will be celebrating LB's birthday with Joel's family. His birthday is Thursday. I can't handle it. My baby, my sweet baby is going to be one! Tonight, Joel was letting him feed himself chocolate pudding with his spoon. He was doing a pretty good job, sadly enough!
Now to demonstrate some non-baby behavior, I present you with this picture:
He climbs on everything!
Have a great evening!

No comments:
Post a Comment