Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Busy!

We have been very busy, and that will continue this week with something going every day, sometimes more than one something, through next Sunday.  And then the calendar is a little clearer...right now!

I tried my first homemade pizza tonight.  I used the cheddar bread from the Artisan Bread book at the suggestion of Jackie, and it was so good!  Joel liked it too, which was very nice:)
I was chastised for not putting on enough pepperonis, but they really shrunk after I put them on!  Now I know:)  We will be having this again soon!

I also made my new softball bag tonight.  I had bought the material at the beginning of May so it took me a while to cut it out.  Cutting stuff out is my least favorite part!  After that, it is easy!
This picture shows the color a little better:
I love this material.  It is batik, and I love the feel, the slight stiffness, just so fun!

1 comment:

kacy said...

Shawna let me teach you how to toss a pizza!