Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Poor Java

I would just like to state that I spelled Fawlty Towers wrong last night. And since I made four spelling mistakes in that sentence, apparently I am having some problems!!

In other news, our softball team made it into the play-offs! After one of the messiest wins ever, they are in for the second year in a row. Last year they didn't make it past the first round, but it is exciting just to be in.

I wanted to share what Pilly does all day if she is not eating or dancing or outside:



She sits on the dog or lays on him or lays on the floor so that she can put her arm around his neck and keep him there in a headlock.

I am tired this evening! I don't think I could go to sleep yet, but my body is just tired. I should probably go eat some ice cream to revive myself. Have a great night!

No comments: