Today is the fourth anniversary of when I married my wonderful husband! He brought me some beautiful roses home. We are going out on Saturday night, and we will get to stay at our house all alone (except for the dog) for the first time in three years! My parents are keeping the girls overnight, and that is just wonderful!! I am looking forward to it a lot:) We are going to try a new restaurant and dress up for it! I am very excited!!!
I am so thankful for Joel. I have been told that we are an odd combination. We really are very opposite in our personalities, but I think that we complement each other well. We have the same goals and dreams and I think that we help bring out the best in each other and curb down some of the bad stuff. Or I hope anyways. Joel is so thoughtful, and he puts up with me so well. I don't think there are many guys who could put up with a woman who can cry at the drop of a hat (although I have improved quite a bit). He is sensitive to my feelings without always letting me have my way and manipulate him. He is firm when I want to buckle and he can stand up to people much easier than can I. I think we are a perfect for each other pair!
Have a wonderful evening!
1 comment:
sounds like the perfect date!! we're doing the same thing next weekend as we celebrate our 11th anniversary : )
Post a Comment