Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Super Fun Day!!

I went to bed at 7:30 last night. I was really tired! We had such a fun day! Pnut is still talking about riding the train. Apparently that was her favorite thing. She did really well walking with her Pap and holding his hand and riding rides with him. She still is warming up to him at almost three years old. All of the other kids love him. Even my Pilly left me for him on the train ride. He had three out of four with him in his seat!

This is the only picture I have from the day, and it was taken before we left!



I forgot the camera in the car in the morning, and then when we went back to get our swimming stuff, it was just to crazy around the water area. That is a great place to lose a child!

I didn't tell Pnut where we were going, just that it was a special place. There is a large purple dragon on top of the one part, and she always comments on him. When we pulled in, she screamed from excitement! She was so funny:) We started off the day on the train, rode in the boats in the Lagoon thing, then we went on the skyline. Pilly was with me, and it was seriously the slowest skyline I have ever been on! We got about halfway across, and she kept saying "all done, off, off." Anthony and Pnut tried the wiggle riders. Anthony did a good job, but Pnut couldn't figure it out. I think she was a little bit intimidated by the other kids in there. Some of them were really racing around on theirs! Later, we went down the really big slide, and it was so fun! I had Pnut with me, and my dad had Pilly. My mom said she didn't expect to go down so fast! Anthony and Pnut went down a second time, my dad took her that time too. I tried to get Pilly to go down again, but she said no. She said she liked it the first time so I don't know why. Maybe she meant yes. Who knows!

We watched the Thomas show, which the kids enjoyed quite a bit (Pill was dancing in the aisle), and then we got changed for the water part. We were a bit disappointed with it. There was no wading pool, just things that dump water on top of you. Water that was very cold. There are also two long twisty slides, but the kids all needed someone with them to do those. My dad did take Anthony down those twice, but the rest of us didn't do them. Pilly was hilarious. There are little fountains that shoot up out of the ground and then stop and then start. She thought if she stomped on them, they would start. She would put her face really close to it to watch and get squirted in the face. She loved it!! She also wanted to go up where the bucket dumped water on you, but I snatched her out of there! I didn't want that coming down on me!!

We rode the train one more time and finally got to go on the carousel (which was very dizzying), and then we left. We weren't even out of the parking lot yet, and Pnut wanted to know when we could go back!! Everyone had a very fun time:)

So last night I got a total of 10 hours of sleep. It was great! I was not sleepy at all when I got up today. We went to the playground and then took a very long walk to get home so I did need a nap by naptime. We are having such beautiful weather this summer!! It is barely humid at all, and I can probably count on one hand the number of times it has been in the 90s!!

We are having a problem at bedtime and naptime:



That is Pnut in Pilly's bed (with her pajamas off no less). She has been getting in with her all the time. They do go to sleep, but we don't know what to do. If we catch her, we take her out, but if they are already asleep, we don't want to wake them. I just don't want Pnut to keep Pilly up or wake her up early!

Have a wonderful evening! What a super-long post!!

No comments: