- Worked, breakfasted, dressed, and out the door by 9:00
- Delayed by neighbors outside:)
- Long walk and then playground for an hour and a half
- Shower
- School
- Lunch
- Pilly, don't touch Java's poop! (She didn't, she just examined it a little too closely for my liking)
- Nap
- Wii Fit and Pilates (It hurts to cough and laugh)
- More work
- Supper
- New Thrift Store
- Baths and bed for girls
- Scribblenauts
...and the little moments, humble though they be, make the mighty ages of eternity
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Bullets
I was going to post a recipe, but then I got sucked into a new game called Scribblenauts and need to go to bed now. So, this will have to be a lame post. I'll put our day in bullets to make it more exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment