They have a playstation there with dress-up, sand to dig in, and puzzles. Pilly allowed her pictures to be taken, but Pnut wouldn't stay in the costume.

I think this is the least menacing shark I have ever seen.

You don't scare me with your fins Sharkling.
We took the girls to the dolphin show for the first time. It was slightly disappointing. Most of the time is spent watching a movie. The dolphins perform a bit at the end, but it is too much movie! The girls were interested when the dolphins were involved but were rather antsy during the rest.

The dolphins were lovely and look so elegant when they jump and move.
The girls enjoyed playing at GG Glo's, although I am sure she was glad to see them go because they were messing everything up.

This chair was the sought-after seat. Joel's grandmother puts things on the arms and headrest, which the girls took off every two seconds.

Pilly is fascinated with phones, and remotes will work just as well when you aren't really speaking to anybody.
Well, I need to go find a snack before it gets any later. Have a lovely September 8!
1 comment:
Glad you are back from your vacation! Looks and sounds like a fun time! It seems like forever since I have seen you guys, we can't wait for sunday!
Post a Comment