
This picture really doesn't do it justice. You can't see that the front of her shirt is caked with food and tell how much she smeared on the table or how much was stuck to her face. I really only remember meeting one child messier than her! He was at the daycare when I worked there!
Thankfully, nap time came quickly and they were happier after they got up from that. I let them play out in the backyard while they worked, and they really were playing well. They seem to play better when no one is watching. Then I turned around to check on them and found this:



She dug about half of my potted plant dirt out and threw it all over the place. She was filthy. She had already ripped the plant from its happy home on a previous day. What a mess. Thankfully, she didn't get any on the clean clothes which were drying on the line still.
But tonight brought a new milestone:

It should be noted that this is what is *supposed* to happen.
This is actually what is happening:

But thankfully not this:

I told Pnut if she got out of Pilly's bed, she would have to get into her own. I was going to make her sleep in her bed, but she really wanted to help Pilly stay in her bed. She was going to "squeeze her tight." She cried and then I let her get in Pilly's bed. So they were very cute together. Pilly looked like she was ready to drop off right away so I am not really concerned about her getting out. She usually goes to sleep very quickly. And maybe this will help Pnut stay in bed! I haven't heard anything yet, and they have been up there for 25 minutes!!!
So now I am actually going to work on some projects and then watch TV for half an hour at 9:30!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment