
Have you ever misplaced something?

And you know that you know where it is...but you can't quite remember?

And you are checking everywhere?

Well, don't give up because that crack in the porch might really hold what you are looking for!
And in case you are worried about him:

No mad dashes were made into the street today.
However, he did drink gross water, but I think he has an iron stomach:

Would you like to know what I learned how to do tonight? I am so excited about it. I almost hopped around the computer room because I was so happy! I know how to make buttonholes. Isn't it shameful that I haven't learned until now, but now I know. What's that? You need some plumbing installed? Well, sure I can handle that. It's probably no harder than buttonholes. But I won't tackle that electric until I learn to do a zipper.
It was wonderful to open my sewing machine after almost two weeks. I still haven't cleaned it, but I decided not to wait until that happens. I do want to sew before Christmas!
Well, I am trying not to stay up too late, and I got a bunch of exciting books at the library so I need to head upstairs! Have a wonderful evening and following day:)
No comments:
Post a Comment