Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

From Scratch Brownies

1 c butter
2 c sugar
4 eggs
2 t vanilla
2/3 c cocoa powder
1 c flour
1/2 t salt
1/2 t baking powder

Preheat oven to 350.  Grease 9 x 13 pan.  Melt butter.  Remove from heat and place in bowl.  Add ingredients in order listed, stirring well by hand.  Bake for 25-30 minutes.

These are amazing!  Delicious!  They remind me of the bottom of the Double Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake.  I think that I like it so much because you use butter instead of oil like in brownies from a box.  Joel thought they tasted like cake, but I thought they were too dense for cake.  In any case, they were really good and really easy to make!  These helped Pnut sort of get her mind off of her lip yesterday as we mixed them up.  And they seem to be disappearing quite quickly!

Tomorrow I'll do a post about our super-fun day today!  Have a wonderful night:)

No comments: