Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh Thursday



What Joel had for supper tonight.  Nice, right?!


Can you handle this cuteness?  It makes her look so big!

Tomorrow is going to be like the busiest day ever!  I am actually glad that it is supposed to rain so we have to stay here and I can do the things I need to without feeling bad for not taking the girls to the playground.  This has just been a busy week!  I'm also covering the account of the most long-winded doctor ever until Monday so I am praying that he doesn't dictate over the weekend or I will be spending hours doing that!  Seriously, this guy talks for over an hour on each report.  I make good money from them, but probably not as much in the time ratio section!  Maybe if I typed him more often, it wouldn't be so bad, but I'm not familiar enough with him to go faster.

*Just to clarify...I had eggs with my bacon:)

2 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Such a cute age! Hope you don't have to work all weekend:)

AMIT said...

Cute pics.

home based data entry