Today we ventured to the playground to see how things are clearing out and drying up. Still a little squishy there, but worth the trip.
We made new friends today that we will probably see again, someone who is actually two weeks older than Pilly! And a girl! (Pilly is in a class of all boys at church, poor darling.)
Pnut was desperate for Auntie Rannah to see her dress because, as we all know, Auntie Rannah has the last word on fashion and obviously picks out the best clothes for her. I didn't expect her to pick up on this so early in her life.
*By the way, isn't Pilly's hair finally getting longer!
We had a lovely weekend with walks and visiting and ice cream and London Fog for me to drink. I'm pretty sure it is my favorite drink now! Steamed milk, Earl Gray teabag and just a little sugar. Oh bliss!
I will have pictures of some fun projects next week (as long as I remember to take pictures), and joy of joys, I have found at last the dried lavender that I have been searching for and will be picking it up tomorrow. We will also be enjoying a visit with some sweet little cousins tomorrow whom we adore and their parents, who we love also. Also the grandparents of the cutest children in the whole world.
I will try to remember to post every day this week that I am supposed to...I guess our lives haven't been quite as exciting lately (which is quite alright) so I don't always feel like I have anything to show. I ought to try to take at least one picture every day and post that if nothing else.



No comments:
Post a Comment