We went for a walk yesterday and today. It was a little chillier today than yesterday and was very gray and overcast. The girls carried their umbrellas almost the entire walk...even though it was not raining. Pnut was in front of me and Pilly was dawdling behind as a consequence of carrying her umbrella straight out in front of her face. Pnut to Pilly: Is it raining back there yet?
This week, I made the decision to only work during nap time. I was working at least two hours every morning and wasn't getting to spend any time with the girls except eating and school. I knew spring is coming and something would have to change. But I was worried because the work has not been there in the afternoon. However, I felt that this was the right thing to do and made the switch. I have had work every afternoon this week! The Lord knows and He will provide!
Alright, I've got stuff to do...see you later:)
No comments:
Post a Comment