Hmmm, not sure what to post about tonight. I finished most of a baby gift today and will post pictures later. I just need to make a burp cloth and then I will be done. I'm also going to make some burp cloths for LB. We just been using a thin blanket, and I never remember to stick anything in the diaper bag.
I have this picture of the girls:
Pilly picked out her layers herself. Pnut has been layering her clothes lately so I guess this is catching on:) I do it too; we are quite stylish.
Tomorrow is cleaning day again already. It is amazing how quickly it comes! I also hope to finish the baby gift and make another one that I need for next Wednesday. We'll see though. A certain baby hasn't been very cooperative about afternoon naps. He just hasn't been settling well and can't keep the pacifier in his mouth but wants to suck. Not exactly sure what to do about that. He will not be sucking his thumb!
So I hope you all have a lovely, relaxing weekend! See you Monday:)

1 comment:
Did you put that in there about not sucking his thumb, because you knew I would suggest it? I was going to you know:)
Post a Comment