We had a nice, quiet day here at home. Have I mentioned lately how much I love staying home and the more I am here the less I want to go anywhere? Is that weird? Is it weird that I miss LB once he goes to bed and want to go get him up so I can hold him and make him smile at me?
She loves him a lot too! I don't know what I would do without her!
We've had time to read lots of books lately, which was something we were having a hard time doing at first.
Pilly was reading to us and everything was "Dance with the horse, dance with the cow, dance with the chicken, dance with the dog." Even though she doesn't know all of the right words, it is funny because she says her own words to the tempo and beat that I read the book.
Pnut does it too. She read a book to LB, and she used the same intonation. How funny! They don't miss anything...
Can you guess what this baby is doing?
He is quite excited...
He's looking at himself in the mirror. What a turkey! He made us laugh a lot:)






1 comment:
You are not weird, unless I am weird too. I'll let you decide:) I would much rather stay at home than go places.
LB likes to look at himself huh? It's funny that he can see himself well enough in one of those book "mirrors", but that looks like a pretty good one.
Post a Comment