...and the little moments, humble though they be, make the mighty ages of eternity
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Day with Gramma
The children (I almost wrote girls) and I had a fun day with my mom. She has to go back to work tomorrow, and Joel was going out for supper with a friend so I thought we should try to visit her one more time before she returns to the prison she calls a job. We visited a fun educational store where we all ran around like crazy because we were so excited, and the girls have some new school books to work in tomorrow. LB got a neat tractor book and some Richard Scarry books that were on sale that are super-cute. Do you know that I would rather buy books than anything else? I would choose browsing a bookstore over eating out oftentimes! Pnut wanted to stay at Gramma's and tried to say she wasn't coming home with me. LB gave his Gramma some nice smiles and talked to her a bit. Pilly dressed all the stuffed animals for Gramma. It was a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, it was a fun day!
Post a Comment