Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Naan

The girls and I made Naan today.  It was really good!  I used this recipe, which has step-by-step photos and made it easier as I knew what things were supposed to look like. 




This is the dough before it rises or anything.  It is pretty sticky.  The girls wanted to eat it, but I said no.



You cook the first side in a pan, but then you can toast the other side over an open flame if you have the option.  It smelled awesome!



I seasoned one side with garlic salt.  I wasn't very adventurous, but we have never had it before so I wanted to try it without it tasting like something crazy.  Next time, we want to put cinnamon and sugar on it for a kind of dessert.

I think the girls are starting to go a little stir-crazy having to be inside so much, especially since we had those 2 nice days last week where we got to go out.  Now they are more impatient than ever to go outside!



Crazy post-nap hair:)



She didn't even take a nap.  Don't let her fool you.



This monkey is giving me a hard time every afternoon so I can't get any sewing done.  He is only napping for about an hour in the afternoons.  His morning naps is nice and long, and he won't even go upstairs in the evening until it is time for bed.  I'm not sure which one of us is in charge.

No comments: