Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Clothespin Magnets

I had wanted to make something with the girls with clothespins to hang their pictures on the fridge, but I wasn't sure what to do.  I had brought in 6 pins, and they were pestering me every day with questions about what we were making.  So I was forced to come up with an idea, and we were pretty pleased with the results:
They each made three, and I like it because now they each have 3 holders for their pictures, and that is all the pictures they are allowed to keep on the fridge.  They would try to hang up so many, and all of the pictures would just fall on the floor every time the door was opened.
Someone has become quite the force to be reckoned with!
If he isn't buckled in, he flips over and squirms out and stands beside his chair.  He is getting very steady when he sits and now is up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth to try to propel himself forward.  He moved one hand today forward.  And he'll be 6 months in 2 days.  I'm not ready for him to get so big!

No comments: