Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Friends

Sunday night, I went to a shower for a really good friend of mine.  It was such a wonderful time, very casual with much laughter and talking.  She was very surprised, and it was just such a blessing to be able to be there.  I'm so thankful for my friends and how wonderful they are.  Where I grew up, not many people moved, and I think that is something that scares me about here.  These people that I love and am good friends with have the potential to move away!  Or Joel could get some crazy idea about moving us.  So I live in the moment and enjoy the time I have and know how very blessed I am!

The party theme was "A Mister is Coming."  It was all so sweet, and we had chocolate mustaches as favors.  The kids modeled them, and then the girls ate them:


Have a lovely evening and tell your friends you love them!

No comments: