How cute is he?
We went out twice today because it was so hot. I put up the tent of sheets so that they could play out when it was sunny. I set up this bowl or water for LB, and he didn't even care about it. He just wanted to play in the sprinkler.
The girls are hilarious and have come so far! The were giving themselves showers:)
I was trying to get her to keep talking while I took her picture because her facial expressions are so animated. She was "cooking" outside and describing everything to me, her ingredients, the taste, all that. Vinegar marshmallows with donut salad. Delicious.
And this pictures so sums up Pilly. Look at that sideways look. Stop interrupting what I am doing, I am intent on it. That ball was a fish. Who we were told didn't really like water so don't splash in his bowl.
And finally we are back to the sprinkler again. He let it squirt all over his head and just kept trying to eat the water. He would put his hands in it and then suck on them. He doesn't seem to care how cold it is, but maybe it is just so stinkin' hot that it doesn't matter!






No comments:
Post a Comment