Where has this week gone? Tomorrow is Friday already? Looking at the calendar, this didn't look like such a busy week, but it sure filled up. Even just the day-to-day things with the girls make it go fast. Today we went here:
We were going to have a picnic at the playground, but there was a field trip there so we went to the rose garden instead and ate there. It was so fun!
We ended up staying for almost 2 hours. The girls just ran around and played in the roses. LB sat in his stroller most of the time. I usually carry him in the Ergo, but I have too much stuff to carry when we are picnicking, and I like to be able to hang a bag on the stroller. He was happy to sit and watch his sisters run around and stuff blow in the breeze. We couldn't have asked for more gorgeous weather!
I'm trying to be more spontaneous with the girls this summer. Pnut asked right before we left, I mean right before, if we could go on a picnic. I was going to say no, and then I figured why not?! So we did, and I'm so glad.
The girls both took good naps then too since they were so worn out. Just another added benefit!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Ours looks like it will be fun:)





No comments:
Post a Comment