Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Softball 2011

Tonight was our last regular season game of softball.  The play-offs start next Thursday night.  I enjoy going and the girls have such a good time, but it is always nice to get back to regular life too.  LB has a hard time staying up and can get quite cranky, especially when his buddy Miss Katie isn't there to hold him!  On softball nights, I spend a lot of time playing catch-up when we get home.

LB got a tooth during the night last night, which would explain why he was up 500 times.  He is only 6 months old...I was hoping he would hold out until he was 10 months like Pnut.

So I have a recipe to share, but that will have to wait.  Instead I leave you with this real conversation:

Joel was flipping back and forth to America's Got Talent and a woman sword-swallower came on. 

Joel:  I thought women physically couldn't do that.

Me:  I have no idea.

Joel:  Why would a woman want to do that anyway?

Me:  Why would a man?

Joel:  Well, men are stupid.

There we have it folks, straight from the horses mouth!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love it!!! It made me laugh out loud!