We've been continuing to draw every afternoon after nap. We found a drawing animals book for 50 cents at the Goodwill Bargain Room the other day so we started with the first page of that today.
It's fun to get to spend this time with the girls every day and see what they imagine and their personalities come out in the drawings.
They talk to me a lot while they are drawing, which I hope will help our relationship later and they will continue to talk to me. They talk to me a lot anyways, but they really enjoy this time and are able to express their feelings and imaginations while they are drawing.
Sometimes we make Someone stay in his bed for a little while after we hear him wake up as he likes to ruin the fun. He is anti-drawing time. The problem with drawing time is if we are looking at papers and pencils, we are not looking at him. He does like to be the center of our universe!
Sometimes I have a hard time thinking of things to post so if there isn't a post one day, that is why. Our days are relatively similar so unless I am crafting something or have something I am really thinking about, I don't always have something to say:)



No comments:
Post a Comment