So today at homeschool group, I did my best not to monopolize the knitting teacher the entire time, but it was hard. I have so many questions and am finding that I am slightly addicted to it and want to be doing it all the time. If I have a spare few moments, I'll sit down and even just knit one row. It is just so fun to make something with my hands! I still enjoy sewing, but there is something about dong it more directly with my hands. I do enjoy working with my hands, and if we had power tools, I would probably build some things, if I could figure out the math part of it. Anyways, back to the knitting, Susana asked me to come to her knitting guild with her! I can't go in November, but I told her I could in December, and I am really excited/terrified/intimidated. These people have been knitting for a very long time! The knit for charity so I'm not sure what I will work on as my current level of expertise is a washcloth. Maybe a baby blanket? They are relatively easy, I'm sure. Anyways, I'm excited that she asked me. I think she did because I'm just so excited about knitting!
When I think of a guild, I think of knights. Would someone like to explain this to me? Did knights belong to a guild?
I haven't posted a single picture of the Cutest Baby in the Whole World lately, but I will try to remedy that Monday. He has been especially cute and crazy lately. He likes to crawl around in a circle until he is dizzy and falls over, probably because we think it is so funny. He also walked all the way from the living room to the kitchen. He is basically walking everywhere. Sniff, sniff. He's so big. And he is trying to give up nursing. I think we are going to be down to once a day in the morning now. He just gave up the middle of the day feeding late last week, and now he is crying every time I try to feed him at night. He just wants to get down and go. I'm not ready for this!
Pnut was full of information after homeschool group today about everything she learned, which is lots of fun. And what I learned from Pilly was that her friend Mary Francis wasn't there so she didn't play with anyone. And then it came out that she did play with Deborah, but it was quite tragic that Mary Francis wasn't there. We even have a spotty puppy named after Mary Francis.
Well, it is almost time for TV night. Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment