Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Matching is Overrated!

Pnut and Pilly both dress themselves every day.  I merely get down a dress if they want it or whatever.  I do exercise some control over what they wear to church, but other than that, they pretty much pick it and wear it (much to the dismay of my mother and sister).  I have to put this picture of them up as Pilly's outfit is really quite colorful!  (It is extremely hard to get a non-cheesy picture of them.)
It is hard to tell from the picture, but Pilly's shirt actually was striped too.  It was an amazing outfit.

I also finished my second knitted washcloth tonight, which was exciting.  I am enjoying actually making things in knitting.  This one is slightly more square than the other one.




I don't know what I do with the rest of the yarn now.  I don't think there is enough to make another washcloth, and what do you knit that is smaller than a washcloth?!  I emailed the lady who is teaching me to ask about a hat next.  I hope that I can make one, but I'm not sure if I am up to it yet! 

So now I have to go fold some clothes and read the rest of my chapter for Bible study tomorrow night.  Exercising self control can be so hard!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I was reminded of Pilly yesterday at work. There is a family of, I assume, homeschoolers that came in, mother and 4 children. One of the girls, I would guess to be about 12, was wearing a striped shirt and floral stretch pants. When I looked at her, I had to smile, because Pilly came to my mind immediately:)

Mom said...

The dishcloth looks really good! Knitted ones are better than crochetted, because they are "closer knit".