Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Banana Bread

I can't believe I haven't already put this on here. We love this stuff! I guess we have been eating all of our bananas for a while and not letting them get bad. This is the moistest banana bread recipe I have ever tried.



3-4 overripe bananas
1 egg
1/3 c soft butter
1 c sugar
1.5 c flour
1 t baking soda
1 t vanilla

1. Mash bananas until very pasty.
2. Add all other ingredients and mix well.
3. Pour into greased loaf pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes (depending on your oven) until toothpick comes out clean.

I will be having a piece of this as a very cute little 10-month-old ate MY bowl of cream cheese potato soup that I had gotten out of the freezer for my lunch. Of course, it was the last of the soup. She ate the whole thing. It's good too! I really like how pretty this bread turns out. It would be a good gift to give to someone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmmmmmm yummmm. I love banana bread. That looks good! :)