
Again, I apologize for the terrible lighting. I should start taking these pictures during the day so my pictures are brighter. I liked that this one had this neat border on. It worked perfectly. The handles are navy blue, but you can't tell that because this picture is so stinking dark!

I really like this one. I should have zoomed in on the top. It has a beaded fringe that looks really neat. Plus, I really like the deal that I got on this one. Before it was on sale for $1.80, it cost $8! Ha!
In other news, I taught Pnut a new trick.

That is a Smartie stuck to her tongue. She is still mastering how to stick it on the very tip, but that is pretty good for her first attempt. Isn't she lovely ladies and gentleman?

And what post would be complete without a picture of this nut? I guess I am just impressed that she doesn't eat the bubbles like she does everything else!
I have almost completed an Abraham Owl from Lolly. Here is her tutorial on Abraham. Isn't he cute?! Unfortunately, mine doesn't look that good. Mine is a little chubbier. Less sleek. I have to work on sewing in circles too. I will put a picture of him up when I am finished. I'll talk about my stuffing then too!
Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday. Remember, we have so much to be thankful for! Even if you don't live in the US, I am sure that there is plenty for you to appreciate!
Blessings,
Shawna
1 comment:
What a brilliant idea to transform placemats into purses! Yours look so lovely - there are so many fabulous placemats out there - I will ahve to remember this idea!
Post a Comment