I have run into a little snag with my Christmas present making. I started sewing the girls dolls together tonight. I cut them out of linen. I sewed the arms and legs together, and then I started flipping them right-side out. I am not sure if I trimmed too close to the where I had sewn it together, or if it is just the linen material, but they just ripped right apart. Does anyone have any advice? I will talk to my mom tomorrow and get her opinion too. I am disappointed because I hoped to make some real progress on those tonight.
In other news, Pnut is going with my sister to stay for the weekend. She is leaving tomorrow right before nap time. I am not sure what I am going to do. Or what Pilly is going to do. The only time she has been away is when we had Pilly, and we were rather busy at the hospital so it wasn't a big deal. Oh boy. I am going to miss that girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment