Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pay It Forward

Yesterday, Janelle from threadsoffriendship.blogspot.com did pay it forward, and I was one of the people who signed up first! Now its my turn to do it here!

So, how does this work? Well, for the first 3 people who will post a comment to this post, I will make you a lovely handmade gift each. But, you have to have a blog yourself, and be willing to pass the 'Pay It Forward' concept on. So you will then have to put it on your blog and make three gifts for other people. Let's spread some happiness and have some fun! So the rules state that I have 365 days (ample time!) to make a gift in. I'm more than happy to send something internationally - so everyone can be involved!!

What better way for everyone to join hands around the globe and share our crafty goodness!!!

So, who wants me to make them something - then you go and get to pass it on?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was too late at Janelle's blog, but she told me to be watching yours :) I would love to be a part of Pay it Forward! So, count me in!

Anonymous said...

Hi again - your email did not come through with the comment so could you email it to me so I can get you the info you need?