The girls did not have a nap yesterday at my parents' because they fell asleep in the car for 10 minutes so I decided to keep them home today from Mom's Group. I missed going, but it was worth them having a nap this afternoon. Pnut slept in her underwear and did not have an accident! And she took a three hour nap! Pilly is having a little trouble sleeping. We forgot Penguin at Gramma and Pap's house. We have an extra penguin, one that is brand new, but she is not fooled by him. She always sucks on Penguin's nose (gross, huh?!), and she won't suck on New Penguin. Yay! I am hoping this breaks her of it. I haven't been sure what to do because we took Pnut's pacifier away when she turned one and that was the end of it. Pilly didn't start this bad habit until she was about 12 or 13 months! So hopefully this will take care of it!
Tonight, they had a special treat of ice cream cones (thanks Miss Jackie!). They love cones!!

I think we probably wouldn't have to put any ice cream in them and they would still be happy.

For some reason, an upside down, empty swimming poor is tons of fun. They were playing in "sand" and making castles and being super silly!

I went inside to do the dishes and some picture silliness ensued.

Can you believe the face on that kid? If it makes you feel better, she went inside for a bath right after this.

Lovely.
They are wearing matching shirts bought by their Daddy at Target yesterday that say "Dad's my superhero." They were cute!
1 comment:
Missed you yesterday! But it sounds like it was best for the girls to stay home. Glad you are enjoying the ice cream cones. Seriously, they would have gone stale at our house! Can't wait for monday!
Post a Comment