Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Fall Decorating

Today I made the girls walk downtown, which takes about 20 minutes either way.  They are always very enthusiastic on the way in and very tired on the way back.  We went to some shops and the Creative Reuse, where I got two pairs of circular knitting needles for 50 cents each (a steal!).  On the way back, they picked up some really cool leaves so I thought we would hang them in our window for some fall atmosphere!
The girls were very excited about it. 

Joel invited a friend from work and his fiancee over for supper so I did a super-cleanup of the table today. 
I filled my little candle holder with cinnamon sticks, which fascinated Pnut.  She wanted to eat one.  That would have been a surprise to her! 

Tomorrow Pnut has a birthday party at 12 so Pilly is going to work with Joel because we need to take a friend over too.  We have something going on every single day this week!  I'm not used to our weeks being this busy!  It should be a fun week, though!

No comments: