I am experiencing unprecedented levels of productivity this week! Last night, I made 4 receiving blankets and a bag for my knitting and mended Pnut's tights that have holes in the toes that she just won't give up. Tonight I mended a teddy bear and two pairs of pants and prepared our Christmas child boxes. It is really nice to have these projects done, and I have a few more to complete before I run out of steam! It is all about self control. Making my self get up off the couch and do something. That kind of self control.
To add to the busyness of our week, the exhaust fan in our furnace went back. Yesterday the furnace turned on (for some unknown reason) and I thought the house was going to blow up. It made a very horrible noise. Thankfully, Joel knows someone from work who came over and checked it out and is ordering a piece for us. He is going to help Joel install it and it shouldn't cost too much, not nearly as much as having a repair man in would. I am so thankful that Joel knows so many helpful people and that the weather is so nice so that we don't need our heat! I'm praying that it stays warm until the part comes in!
All of this work has made me tired so I'm off to bed:)
No comments:
Post a Comment