Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Furnace Fixed!

We got our furnace fixed today!!!  The UPS man brought the part and Joel and Ben fixed it.  Very exciting!  It is so nice to have heat again:)  We had a crazy weekend that was not at all what we expected.  Pilly got sick Saturday into Sunday and we had to cancel all our plans for yesterday and today.  It is okay, it was kind of nice to just stay home.  I am praying that no one else gets it.  So far so good. 

Some people were a little crazy over the weekend (and continued to be today):
She made arm bands and a head thing as well as a shield and sword.  She also colored tape green and put strips under her eyes.  It was intense.

Another person is beginning to demonstrate how much he loves to climb.  This is where I found him today:
The problem is that he can't get out of it so he stands there and yells until you pick him up.  He is cute though.
"Now take another picture while I kiss him."

1 comment:

Mom said...

So glad your furnace is fixed!