Soooo, it is now 37 degrees outside, and we are awaiting the delivery of the part for our furnace. It is a little chilly. Thankfully, we have been very busy this week and hardly at home. Tomorrow we will be at my parents' during the day so we will only have to be here in the evening. Maybe we can bake something to warm it up. And drink hot chocolate.
I was trying to take a picture of my adorable baby who isn't really much of a baby anymore and this was the clearest I got:
I have several blurry shots since he moves so fast and gets so excited when I turn the camera on. He is a funny little guy:)
I'm too cold to spend any more time here at the computer. I have a blanket to sit under! Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment