We had a fun Thanksgiving, and I've got the pictures to prove it! I'll only show a few of the 39 I downloaded though:) My mom got a 5 piece gingerbread town set this year, which was really fun. The kids each had one of their own to decorate with one for the big boys to do together. Here is what they came up with:
Nice.
I forgot to get the camera out except for during this part so no pictures of cookie making. In case you didn't know, we don't eat turkey (cause it is gross) and we make cookies on Thanksgiving day. We did enjoy some grilled chicken this year:)
Someone concentrated very hard during the decorating of his house!
I told the kids the red icing was snowman blood, and Pilly wouldn't eat it for the longest time until her daddy assured her that it did not come from snowmen. Apparently, Pnut had no qualms about hurting snowmen!
Have you eaten much sugar during this process?
This little girl wants to help with everything! And she will do whatever you want as long as she is helping. Nice!
This kid mainly caused trouble. Just look at him. Have you ever seen a cute troublemaker?:)
The baby mostly did this, alternating between the bed and people's arms.
Hope you had a wonderful holiday!








No comments:
Post a Comment