Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just a Normal Day!

We got two days of school in today and had a nice day just catching up on normal.  Of course tomorrow is abnormal and will mess us all up again, but that is okay, at least today was good.  We had a very silly little boy here today.  He cracks me up because he just runs around laughing at stuff.  Stuff that isn't funny so who knows what he is laughing at.  I was working on supper, and I peeked into the living room as I hadn't seen him recently, and he was running back and forth on the couch, laughing of course.  Crazy child.  Pnut and Pilly both took really good naps; their friends must have worn them out yesterday.  I know they wore me out! 

On Thursday for homeschool group, we are going to make octopi so I went to the library tonight, and the very helpful librarian helped me find some stories about octopus.  They are cute, and I think I will read two of them as we were too fast last time and I think our activity isn't going to take us too long!  We are going to glue tissue paper legs onto octopus heads and they can decorate their heads however.  I have two more lessons thought of and I will need to come up with four more.  I love this age group and will probably take this class again next year!

No comments: