Today I learned that you cannot put a glass pan in the oven, heat it up, and then pour water into it. It will shatter inside your oven. In other news, my oven is very clean now! Pnut now has the stomach bug that Pilly had on Monday morning. She has not thrown up for a while so I am hoping that part is over. I am also hoping that I do not get it. Or Joel or LB. We just did this a month ago; I thought there was an exemption that said you only have to have this once a year. Apparently I was wrong.
I also learned that LB can now turn on our gas burners. Great. The girls never messed with those. He is constantly messing with things, turning knobs, opening doors, removing all the chairs from under the table and pushing them around the kitchen. He does keep me on my toes!
We had Bible study tonight after one week off, and I am just so thankful for the study, for the group of ladies doing it, and the way the Lord is using it to challenge my thinking, to humble me, and to help me grow in Him. Just so good.
1 comment:
Do the knobs on your stove pull off? Pull straight out on them to check. That is what some people do to keep little fingers from causing fires :)
Post a Comment