Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Pajama Story

Tomorrow is Pilly's fourth birthday, and my MIL came up to watch the kids for us on Saturday and brought her some presents.  She brought her two pairs of pajamas:
They each have a pair on.  Of course, the ones Pnut has on shrunk in the wash and are too small, but she still wanted to wear them.  Before you think Pilly is really sweet for sharing her pajamas, let me tell you what she told her Mom Mom.  Jayne was praising her for sharing, and she said, "well, actually, I don't like them."  I don't know how Jayne kept from laughing!  Children are honest!

We've been letting LB color some lately, and he likes to scribble on pictures now.  That is not what he did tonight.
What's that, you can't see the naughtiness in this picture?
How about now?  That is purple and yellow crayon around his mouth.  I fished several pieces out.  Not to be trusted!

Well, I have to wrap some presents and finish the party favors for Saturday.  All five little girls that Pilly invited to her party are coming!  It is going to be a full, but fun, house!

No comments: