Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Tenting

We were able to do two days of school today, which was good.  I figured it out, and to finish all of the lessons in our books, we would have to go into June.  Especially since we seem to miss a lot of days.  We rarely do 5 days in a week.  So we are going to buckle down and do better! 

After school, the girls were bored so I asked them if they wanted a tent.  And they did.
They ate lunch in there too.
They really did well, ate their lunches quickly, and didn't let the dog get their food.  Always a miracle, that last one!

It was a nice break-up of our routine, and they played in it for a long time.  It looks like it should be warmer than it is outside so I'll open the back door to check, and it is just way too cold to take them for a walk.  Poor little LB, he turns purple from cold so fast, it isn't funny!  I will need to think up more activities for them!

No comments: