Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away!

So my eye is really driving me crazy and I am trying all sorts of things to make it better. I guess I just want instant results, and that probably isn't going to happen. I don't like going out because I think everyone is looking at because I am so self conscious about it. I think that my one tear duct might be blocked and that is why it is taking so long to get better.

We went shopping at the outlets here today. I got 5 shirts, a dress, and a pair of leggings. I needed some nice shirts because I mostly just have t-shirts. Before, I had two nice shirts that I rotated for going places. There were some good sales today!

I love Autumn, but all the rain is going to make us all crazy. We play outside a lot every day so having to stay inside for two days straight is enough to make us batty. I am thankful that we did go to the outlets because Pnut got to walk around some there and get some energy out. Tomorrow, we might go to the mall to walk to get some more out in the afternoon.

Tomorrow is Sunday which means church which means Pnut is excited! It is so great to see her excited to go to her Sunday School instead of crying like she used to do before she graduated to the 2's class. In our Sunday School, we are doing the Beattitudes, and I am really looking forward to delving more deeply into them because I think they represent a type of Christianity much different than the one that is popular in America. Last week, we talked about the poor in spirit, i.e. being humble, and that is totally not very popular with our culture! Self-absorbedness is rampant in this world, and we are to be the opposite. Think of others first! I'll have to do a blog about selfishness later because I have many thoughts on it!!

Pilly was standing by herself in the bathtub tonight. She was quite proud. Not holding on to anything has made her very excited! Pnut has been saying her new favorite phrase that her daddy taught her quite frequently...you are a nut and you've got a rubber butt and everywhere you go you go putt putt putt. Nice, huh?! I will understand when they ban her from talking to any of the other children at church.

I love weekends!

No comments: