Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Busy Weekend

We had a very very busy weekend. Joel had both football and basketball on Friday, so that means he was gone most of the day. He was home for about 20 minutes for supper, and Pnut cried when he left. He felt bad and wanted to wake her up when he came home. I said no. I am cruel like that.

Saturday, Joel was in a dodgeball tournament that a guy friend church asked him to do. Thankfully, my awesome sister Randa and her family came to my parents' house this weekend so we went there. I haven't seen Randa for almost two months so I was just on the brink of despair. We talk on the phone, but it is not the same. We can talk for 90 minutes and get off and I realize there are 10 more things I wanted to tell her. So we had fun with them there. My grandparents (who live 2 hours away) dropped in as well. Pnut loves to play with her cousins. We went out to dinner in the evening and didn't get home until after seven. We skipped church on Sunday morning and just went to Sunday School. The girls have colds and aren't sleeping that well so I wanted them (and me) to be able to sleep in. We try to make it consistently to Sunday School though because it is good for Pnut to be able to count on that. It wouldn't be so bad if church didn't start at 8:00. The second service is too late, it messes with naps too much. So anyways, after SS we went to my parents again. My other sister Kacy was also there cleaning the whole house. When my mom and Randa's family finally got home from church, my dad made lunch on the grill and then Randa and I went shopping:) I think that she may be a more energetic shopper than I am. Or it could have been just that I didn't have any money. That is always a downer. But we had a fun time out together. We got home at seven again last night and were all wiped out. Joel and I went to bed at 9:30. I would have gone earlier, but Pilly was not interested in going to bed until after 9:00 because she fell asleep in the car.

I think that Randa and Eric et al should move here. Eric can find an internship with some company here and I can have them close. Randa and I are only 18 months apart, and we have always been good friends. It is not right that we should be separated like this, especially since everyone else has moved here since we did. They didn't move because we did, circumstances just brought them here. My dad had to transfer to the NH plant here and Kacy is going to school down here. Hopefully, Eric can be influenced through me sending messages from my brain to his through the air.

I have to work now. I will stop doodling:)

No comments: