Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Last Tutu

I did Laine's tutu tonight, and it is really cute. Poor Pilly has the plainest one. Pnut and Laine have two-tone tutus. I thought Pilly's was going to be like that too, but I guess there wasn't enough contrast between the two shades of purple. I took two shots of it, one without the flash because I was trying to show the richness of the dark green. I don't think the pictures do it justice. It is really cute.





As I said before, I am willing to make them for anyone who wants one. I think I would charge about $15 per tutu. That should cover materials and time. I would need the measurement for the waist. They should fit for a while since the waist is very elastic. We saw tutus at Target this past Saturday, and they were $16 and weren't nearly as full or cute.

No comments: