We were very busy this weekend getting some stuff done. It will be nice when the baby comes that we already have this completed, but it made us all very tired!
We put up our tree. Now, some idiot dog that lives here chewed through wires in the tree so one section won't light anymore, but it still looks alright, especially wtih all of the decorations on. The girls don't care!
Pilly decorated at probably twice or three times the rate of Pnut. She was just putting ornaments all over the place!
It is fun to have it up! I wanted to get their Christmas presents out and put them under the tree, but that wouldn't work very well!
The girls are in bed and I have things to do so I must go! Have a lovely evening:)


1 comment:
Poor Java! To be called an idiot by his Mama:)
Post a Comment