Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Look at this!

Guess who did the dishes tonight???
She didn't do all of them, but she did do the cups and silverware, and the silverware is my least favorite part!  I don't know why I hate it so much except that maybe it doesn't seem like you make much progress at a time.  Anyways, she did a great job!  She didn't leave any food on anything, which is more than I can say for myself often!  I think we will work up to doing all of them!  I don't mind sharing, anything is helpful:)

We had a really nice day.  I am praying every day specifically for patience and we've been praying together before starting school for good attitudes and doing our best.  We took a walk and got treats and just enjoyed our day at home after a few really busy days!

1 comment:

Mom said...

This is good. Now you understand why you girls had to take turns washing the dishes :)