Today is my mom's birthday, and we spent the day at her house. I clean for her every other week so that is one reason we went over, but it worked out that we could do it on her birthday too! The girls made her cards, and LB terrorized her house. He knocked the phone off the hook several times, got the toilet brush, and was just a busy boy! It was a beautiful day, and we had a lot of fun!
I think LB must be getting another tooth. He barely ate anything today, but he chewed on his fingers a lot and went to bed at 6:00. He has already gotten two of his molars so is probably getting another one. Yay.
So I have some laundry that now must be folded (hopefully in front of the Dick Van Dyke Show) and some hot tea to drink for my sore throat. Hopefully I will have some pictures tomorrow!
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the day with me. I really enjoyed being outside in the beautiful weather with the children.
Post a Comment