It is time for a most exciting time of year. It has nothing to do with this, however:
The ice and snow around here have just been crazy. Our area is expected to get another 6-12 inches tomorrow. I'm not sure where we will put it!
No, the true excitement has to do with this:
I've started hunting down books. I usually just collect for next year, but I thought I would also make the list for when E is in year four. We had a very profitable trip to a local bookshop yesterday, profitable for me and the bookshop! I love looking for new books! It kind of keeps me going through the long months of February and March. Those are the months I know we are almost done and that we should finish well but oh, we have been at this for such a long time. The new books help me remember how exciting learning is and to take the time to enjoy each moment of it!


No comments:
Post a Comment