Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Button Bracelet

Today we had a good day. Yesterday was a very bad day. Pnut washed Pilly's penguin with toilet water, rubbed my stamp pad (multicolor) on her face, and peed her pants. What I really like about the stamp pad is that she mixed some of the colors together now. Sigh. But yesterday is over. As I said, today was a pretty good day. We painted a pumpkin since we don't really have tools to carve one, we did school, and this afternoon we made a button bracelet. On Saturday, I went to the fabric outlet, was disgusted that I had to buy at least a yard of each fabric that I wanted, and only ended up with two different ones. But I did come out with a bag of buttons. They sell a large plastic cup of buttons for $2.98. A lot of buttons will fit into a plastic cup! So today we made a button bracelet for the Pnut. Pilly was sad that she couldn't have the buttons, but we know that she will eat them. This is the finished bracelet. Do you like the anchor button? Pnut picked that one out herself!



My dear friend Carolyn just got back from a trip to the Philippines, and she brought us these beautiful little mother of pearl dishes and spoons. Pnut is sad because I put them up. I am afraid they will break if she plays with them. She also brought us a hot pad made out of dried pine needles so when you put a pan on it, it smells like pine needles. How neat is that?!

No comments: