Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tomato Salad

This stuff is better than salsa in my opinion. I don't like really spicy things so that may be why. But it also doesn't have that taste that comes from tomato paste. I had some salsa that was made with tomato paste, and I didn't like it very much. Pnut loved it though. It is one of her two vegetables that she will eat. Anyways...it is super simple.

Tomato
Red Onion
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sea Salt

Dice the tomato and put in bowl. Thinly slice the onion. I don't use a whole onion in mine because that makes it too spicy for me. Drizzle with olive oil and pour on the salt. Mix it together with your hands because that gets everything well coated. Adjust salt and olive oil to taste. Eat with tortilla chips or on tacos or anything lovely like that!



That lovely plate is a Cars plate in case you wanted to add it to your collection!:)

No comments: