Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our week

This has been a busy week. We had to take Joel to work twice this week because we needed the car. I had my first Bible study on Tuesday, which I enjoyed quite a bit. Today, Pilly had a doctor appointment. She was 28.5 inches long and 17.3 pounds. She is in the 82nd percentile for her height and 22nd for her weight. Pnut was 29 inches long and 16.5 pounds when she turned one. I think that Pilly is going to be very tall! We also went to the special playground as it is known around here. The girls like it a lot. Pnut especially likes the bumpy slide. It is a slide with hills in it. I went down it today, and it hurt my rear end.

Tomorrow is not a day that I am looking forward to. Joel will be gone from about 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. We will have no car so we will be here. The house inspection is tomorrow so he can't come home in between work and basketball. Thankfully, my dear friend Cheryl is going to come over for a little while so I can have some company.

We have no plans this weekend. At all. How amazing is that?! I hope that we can stay here on Saturday morning and keep naps normal. The weekends are terrible for naps.

Yesterday, Pnut did a flip off of the swing. I pushed her forward and she just let go. She flipped and landed on her cheek. I removed some splinters. She was ok. But she told me, "I hold on tight now Mom."

And that, my friends, is the end of this update. Apparently, I am leading a boring life right now. That is ok!

No comments: